Header Ads

Resume again to write blogs.

Hello Everyone, it's a long time while i have not written any blog. I had written my previous blog approx nine months ago. That time i had very low visitors but recently i noticed that i am getting a lot of visitors and it is motivating me to resume writing the blogs once again. Firstly i want to thank to everyone who are giving their precious time to my blog.
Today i though, i should write something about this blog, like why i have created this blog and why i was blogging previously and why i have stopped? Why i quit writing this blog and why again i have started?


Few years ago when i was not aware about blog and blogging i was using Facebook, i was using Facebook like others do, one day i found a quote very heart touching, i started reading that quote but that was not complete because someone have shared a link of that quote on Facebook. As i said that was heart-touching quote so i clicked on that link and it took me to that website and i read the entire quote on that website.

That day i thought that i should also post this type of quotes and i googled it a lot and that day i come to know about The Blog and Blogging. For you guy's i am writing here what is blog?


Q: What is Blog? 
Ans: A blog is a method through you can Write, Explain, Educate or Train someone about any topic or anything through online.

According to me this is the shortest form   through which i can explain this question. I have   also mention a video you can also clear   your concept after watching the video.  I have     mention the answer which i though best and short and if you have any suggestion then please provide it into the comment box mention below the post.

Coming to the point, so that day i know what blog is and how to use it. I was very excited and i google a lot and finally i have created blog on few blogging platform blogger was the third option, but it is very user-friendly so i am still using it.
Intresting part come when i have to write my first blog. Because before creating the blog i was thinking that i will write a lot of thing but that time my mind was blank, i was not able to think what i should write. After creating the blog i did not written a single letter. I tried many times but i was facing problems for choosing the blog title and the content.
Regarding this then i discussed with few guys and they started to provide me different-different type of motivational quotes images which you can see on my this blog.
      I was posting that but i was not feeling well, and again i stopped blogging,
After few months i again started blogging and this time i have decided that i will post blogs regarding Information Technology i also posted fews question answer and i was not getting visitors so again i stoped blogging.

    Today again i have started blogging and i think this time i will not stop blogging because this time i know what i have to post, i have a clear concept of what i have to write.

On normal blogs you might read Best of Luck from the blogger, but in this blog i wish my self  Best of Luck so this time i do not quit blogging.


Bye guys and God Bless you All
See you all in my next blog   
 with another concept        
let's see what is            
the concept               
of next                   
blog.                    

No comments

Powered by Blogger.